50L/pack, ± 2L
● Custom products: produced based on formulas in response to actual problems of improved lots of land.
● Product ingredients: Excellently made from imported raw materials (including peat), coconut powder, ferment materials from agricultural and forestry wastes and other organic raw materials which are mixed in scientific proportion; natural, organic, non-pollutant, and free of harmful pathogenic bacteria, worm eggs, grass seeds or pollution to the environment.
● It features physical-chemical properties, acidity and alkaline, grain-diameter structure, flexible proportioning of nutrients, richness in organic matter, humic acid and beneficial biological flora; thus, it satisfies various needs.
● Perform field investigation, take samples, carry out tests, make analysis and produce corresponding matrix for soil improvement and conditioning.
● Work out soil improvement solutions and quote a price.
● Our technicians will give instructions on implementation of soil improvement plans on site and follow up improvement effect.
● It loosens soil, improves granular structure and dramatically enhances water-retaining, fertility preservation, ventilation and penetrability of soil, resulting in promoted growth of root systems of plants and increased biomass.
● With richness in organic matter and humic acid, it adjusts balance between acidity and alkaline and improves the soil's nutrient content and cationic exchange performance. This will reduce the content of free saline ions and promote root system development and activities of beneficial microorganism.
● It is rich in a wide variety of beneficial microbial flora which is conducive to promoting release of nutrient elements in soil and restraining the growth of harmful pathogenic bacteria, thus improving the disease resistance of plants.
● As an environmentally friendly product for soil improvement and conditioning, It is free of pollution to the environment.
● The matrix for soil improvement and conditioning is mainly for the purpose of improving soil. Do not use it as cultivation matrix for planting crops.
● The soil improvement process shall strictly comply with the solution in dosage. Any change to dosage without permission will lead to reduced effect or harm to crops.
● For soil-borne diseases, improvement shall be done by combining the matrix for soil improvement and conditioning with our biological microbial agents.
● After improvement, avoid using bactericide in the soil for fear that the matrix and the effect of biological microbial agents will be affected.
● This matrix shall be stored in a cool and airy environment and kept out of the sun.