Particle size (mm)
Unit weight (kg/m3)
Water content (%)
Non-compression packing, 50L±2L/pack
● Excellently made from imported peat, coconut powder, ferment materials from agricultural and forestry wastes and other organic raw materials which are mixed in scientific proportion; natural, organic, non-pollutant, and free of harmful pathogenic bacteria, worm eggs, grass seeds or pollution to the environment;
● With moderate pH value and high gas permeability, it preserves moisture and fertility. Boasting rich organic matter and added appropriate amount of starter fertilizer, it enables short-time seedling recovering and fast growth of plants.
● This matrix, featuring low unit weight and light weight, allows convenient use and transportation, and it is suitable for the use of cultivating strawberries in a wide variety of containers in three-dimensional space, high above the ground or on the ground.
● This matrix promotes plant growth thanks to its moderate pH value, richness in organic matter and added appropriate amount of starter fertilizer.
● Pour out the matrix first, stir it evenly and then put it into a container for use.
● In planting, put in a plant, earth it up and gently press the surface of the matrix with hands.
● After planting, water the plant thoroughly until water flows from the bottom of the pot.
● If this matrix has a low moisture when it is used, pour it out, spray water onto it while stir it evenly so that it is pre-moisturized to 40%-50% (i.e. when it is held as a ball in hand, it yields water between fingers which does not drip), and then put it into a container for use. This will help water the plant thoroughly after planting.
● This matrix features high performance of preserving moisture and fertilizer. For water management, water the plant thoroughly after the soil is dry. Avoid frequent irrigation which will lead to insufficient gas permeability.
● This matrix shall be stored in a cool and airy environment and kept out of the sun.
This matrix applies to soilless cultivation of a wide variety of strawberries.